During the Annapurna Panorama Trek, we’ll be hiking beside the scenic Annapurna Himalaya range. That’s why it is called Panorama Trekking.
The trek showcases incredible views of the snow-capped Dhaulagiri and the Annapurna mountain ranges including other famed peaks which surpass eight thousand meters – Mt. Dhaulagiri (8167m), Annapurna I (8091m) and Manaslu (8157m).
The maximum elevation of the trek to Annapurna Panorama view trek is 3210m(Poon Hill). Since this trek goes through Ghorepani Poon Hill, it’s also called Ghorepani Poon Hill Trek.
In terms of ethnic groups in this region, Gurung and Magar majority is very high in the boundary of this trek. So you can experience Gurung and Magar traditional and cultural activities during the Annapurna Panorama Journey.
The Annapurna panorama trek is a well-managed trekking route in Annapurna where trekkers can get tea house/lodge basis trek. Travelers can even get facilities like a warm bedroom, tasty meals, and inside toilet hot showers.
The Annapurna Panorama Hike is best for the beginners trekking in the Himalayas as well as it is also the best viewpoint of Nepal. Poon Hill, Tadapani, Ghandruk, Landruk, Pothana, and Dhampus are the major attractions of the trip. During the trekking, from the camp trekkers can see sunrise and sunset over the mountains.
Why you love Annapurna Panorama Journey?
- Sunrise and Sunset at Annapurna and Dhaulagiri Range.
- More than 10 peaks view from Poon Hill station
- Ulleri, Ghorepani, Tadapani, Ghandruk, Landruk, Pothana and Dhampus as best landmarks of Annapurna Region.
- Sunrise and Sunset from Ghorepani,Tadapani and Dhampus.
- Remarkable farmlands and landscape.
See Group Discount
|No. of people||Price P.P|
|2 -4||US$ 460|
|10 +||US$ 420|
7 Days Annapurna Panorama View Trek Itinerary
|Day 1||Kathmandu to Pokhara (Drive)||830 m||7 to 8 hr|
|Day 2||Pokhara to Nayapul (Drive) to Ulleri||2070m||8 hr|
|Day 3||Ulleri to Ghorepani||2850||4 hr|
|Day 4||Ghorepani to Tadapani (Morning hike to Poon Hill)||2600m||6 hr|
|Day 5||Tadapani to Ghandruk||4250m||4 hr|
|Day 6||Ghandruk to Pokhara (Drive)||4130 m||4 hr|
|Day 7||Pokhara to Kathmandu (Drive)||1300m||7-8 hr|
How much Annapurna panorama trekking cost?
According to our company’s plan to Annapurna Panorama, it costs 498 USD(standard trek price) per person for 7 days . At this price, we offer you Tourist Standard accommodation in Thamel and Lakeside-Pokhara with breakfast.Cost can arise if you want to stay in a Luxury hotel in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
If you want to save 2 days’ drive time( Kathmandu -Pokhara- Kathmandu), we can arrange a cheap flight to Pokhara which will be a 25-minute duration.
For the Group, we’ve special discounts which you can see on above.
- Airport pick up and drop off by private transport
- 2 nights Twin sharing Tourist standard hotel accommodation in Kathmandu with breakfast plan.
- 1 night in twin sharing on Tourist standard hotel accommodation in Pokhara Fewa lakeside with breakfast
- Kathmandu – Pokhara – Kathmandu by Tourist Bus
- Pokhara to Naypul by Private Taxi and Ghanruk to Pokhara by Private Jeep
- Full board meals during the trek
- Fresh fruit every evening after dinner.
- Attached Toilet Room accommodation during the trek expect Tadapani( There is no attached toilet in Tadapani)
- Experienced Trekking Guide
- A strong porter (one porter for two Guests)
- Assistant guide group size above 4+ person
- Guide and porter’s salary, insurance, equipment, meals and accommodation, and Tax.
- Duffel bag, Base Camp Hike t-shirt, and trekking map ).
- First aid kit
- Necessary Trekking Permits
- Nepal government TAX, VAT, and Company Service Charge
How to Get There and Away ?
Up to Pokhara, you can choose either flight or you can drive too. But from Pokhara to trekking starting point, we’ll drive.
How long is this trek duration ?
We can make Annapurna Panorama from 3 days to 10 days. The duration depends on where to finish.
What are the mountains that we can see from Poon Hill ?
You’ll see the Annapurna and Dhaulagiri Range at a 180-degree angle.
Can I Get partial service instead of a full-board package ?
Sure, you can get partial service from us. Here partial service implies to guide, porter, and trekking permits.
5 Star Experience and Service
This was my first time in Nepal and taking a hike of this length. Our trek lasted 7 days and went along the Annapurna panorama and Poonhill.
The views were indescribable! At times it felt like you were looking at a poster or Macbook screensaver. Although parts were challenging, overall the experience was incredibly rewarding. Also a great workout!
Everything was planned out so we could enjoy the journey. It gives you peace of mind knowing you have a professional guide, good food, and proper accommodations.
Special thanks to Ram and our guide Kamal – He is incredibly helpful, knowledgeable, and kind. He went above and beyond any expectations.
Package Name: Annapurna Panorama View Trek
You can send inquiry via the form below.