During the Annapurna Panorama Trek, we’ll be hiking beside the scenic Annapurna Himalaya range. That’s why it is called Panorama Trekking.
The trek showcases incredible views of the snow-capped Dhaulagiri and the Annapurna mountain ranges including other famed peaks which surpass eight thousand meters – Mt. Dhaulagiri (8167m), Annapurna I (8091m), and Manaslu (8157m).
The maximum elevation of the trek to Annapurna Panorama view trek is 3210m(Poon Hill). Since this trek goes through Ghorepani Poon Hill, it’s also called Ghorepani Poon Hill Trek.
|Trip Name :||Annapurna Panorama|
|Maximum Altitude :||3,210m/10,532ft|
|Trip Duration :||7 Days|
|Group Size :||1 to 30|
|Best Time :||Jan – May & Sept-Dec|
|Difficulty Level :||Easy|
|Trek Starts from :||Nayapul|
|Ends In :||Nayapul|
|Price :||Starts from 410 USD|
|Nature of Trek||Teahouses/Lodge|
Among the list of the popular trekking in the Annapurna Region, the Annapurna Panorama Trekking is considered as best short trek and known as Poon Hill Trekking too. If you want to complete short Annapuran Trek, you can make a beautiful journey on the foothill of Annapurna Himalayas.
Annapurna panorama Hike with kids
Indeed,the Annapurna panorama trekking is appropriate for the family holidays with kids(children) too. We have been customizing this trek upon client requirements. Not only that if you want to do Chitwan Jungle safari or Lumbini tour or All Nepal City tour with best short trek in Nepal, but the Panorama Trekking is also the best choice.
Since this trek is for suit to beginners, you can do Annapuran Panoram Hike with your kids without a problem. Being easiest trek and enrich is with short distance accommodations, this trail is for kids as well as aged people too.
Interms of Annapurna trekking with kids, we arrange porters to carry your kids if needed. Just let us know your requirements, we’ll make the perfect package that opts for you as well as your kids.
In terms of ethnic groups in this region, Gurung and Magar majority is very high in the boundary of this trek. So you can experience Gurung and Magar’s traditional and cultural activities during the Annapurna Panorama Journey.
The Annapurna panorama trek is a well-managed trekking route in Annapurna where trekkers can get tea house/lodge basis trek. Travelers can even get facilities like a warm bedroom, tasty meals, and inside toilet hot showers.
The Annapurna Panorama Hike is best for beginners trekking in the Himalayas as well as it is also the best viewpoint of Nepal. Poon Hill, Tadapani, Ghandruk, Landruk, Pothana, and Dhampus are the major attractions of the trip. During the trekking, from the camp trekkers can see sunrise and sunset over the mountains.
Why you love Annapurna Panorama Journey?
- Sunrise and Sunset at Annapurna and Dhaulagiri Range.
- More than 10 peaks view from Poon Hill station
- Ulleri, Ghorepani, Tadapani, Ghandruk, Landruk, Pothana and Dhampus as best landmarks of Annapurna Region.
- Sunrise and Sunset from Ghorepani,Tadapani and Dhampus.
- Remarkable farmlands and landscape.
7 Days Annapurna Panorama View Trek Itinerary
|Day 1||Kathmandu to Pokhara (Drive)||830 m||7 to 8 hr|
|Day 2||Pokhara to Nayapul (Drive) to Ulleri||2070m||8 hr|
|Day 3||Ulleri to Ghorepani||2850||4 hr|
|Day 4||Ghorepani to Tadapani (Morning hike to Poon Hill)||2600m||6 hr|
|Day 5||Tadapani to Ghandruk||4250m||4 hr|
|Day 6||Ghandruk to Pokhara (Drive)||4130 m||4 hr|
|Day 7||Pokhara to Kathmandu (Drive)||1300m||7-8 hr|
How much Annapurna panorama trekking cost?
According to our company’s plan to Annapurna Panorama, it costs 498 USD(standard trek price) per person for 7 days . At this price, we offer you Tourist Standard accommodation in Thamel and Lakeside-Pokhara with breakfast.Cost can arise if you want to stay in a Luxury hotel in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
If you want to save 2 days’ drive time( Kathmandu -Pokhara- Kathmandu), we can arrange a cheap flight to Pokhara which will be a 25-minute duration.
For the Group, we’ve special discounts which you can see on above.
- Airport pick up and drop off by private transport
- 2 nights Twin sharing Tourist standard hotel accommodation in Kathmandu with breakfast plan.
- 1 night in twin sharing on Tourist standard hotel accommodation in Pokhara Fewa lakeside with breakfast
- Kathmandu – Pokhara – Kathmandu by Tourist Bus
- Pokhara to Naypul by Private Taxi and Ghanruk to Pokhara by Private Jeep
- Full board meals during the trek
- Fresh fruit every evening after dinner.
- Attached Toilet Room accommodation during the trek expect Tadapani( There is no attached toilet in Tadapani)
- Experienced Trekking Guide
- A strong porter (one porter for two Guests)
- Assistant guide group size above 4+ person
- Guide and porter’s salary, insurance, equipment, meals and accommodation, and Tax.
- Duffel bag, Base Camp Hike t-shirt, and trekking map ).
- First aid kit
- Necessary Trekking Permits
- Nepal government TAX, VAT, and Company Service Charge
- Lunch and dinner whilst in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
- Your travel insurance.
- International airfare.
- Any types of personal natures expenses.
- Trekking equipment.
- Tips for trekking staff.
- All others expenses are not mentioned in the Price Includes section.
Frequently Asked Questions
We can make Annapurna Panorama from 3 days to 10 days. The duration depends on where to finish.
o get Pokhara, you can choose either flight or you can drive too. But from Pokhara to the trekking starting point, we’ll drive.
Sure, you can get partial service from us. Here partial service implies to guide, porter, and trekking permits.
5 Star Experience and Service
This was my first time in Nepal and taking a hike of this length. Our trek lasted 7 days and went along the Annapurna panorama and Poonhill.
The views were indescribable! At times it felt like you were looking at a poster or Macbook screensaver. Although parts were challenging, overall the experience was incredibly rewarding. Also a great workout!
Everything was planned out so we could enjoy the journey. It gives you peace of mind knowing you have a professional guide, good food, and proper accommodations.
Special thanks to Ram and our guide Kamal – He is incredibly helpful, knowledgeable, and kind. He went above and beyond any expectations.
Price US$ 512
USD 410 P.P
|No. of people||Price Per Person|
|4 - 6||USD 360|
|7 - 9||USD 340|
|10 +||USD 325|
- Best price guaranteed
- Have a big group? We can help.
- We can customize your trip as per your request
- Low on budget? We can help.