The Everest panorama Trek is comparatively easy trek among other popular trek treks in Everest Region. The trek follows the footsteps of Edmund Hillary and Tenzing and the trip ends with the foothill of Everest.
The Everest Panorama trek is also known as Everest view trek. This hike will go up to Tengboche Monastery (3850m). This is an ideal and short trek but in terms of view it’s very scenic trek offers a really eye-catching view of the world’s highest peaks including Everest, Lhotse, Thamserku, Ama Dablam and other so many snowy peaks.
Everest panorama Hike is an alternative to Everest Base Camp Trekking for those who don’t have enough time for longer trekking to see the high mountains. This panorama trek is best to view the Khumbu mountain vistas.
During the trekking, you can explore mountain villages where you’ll see most of the Sherpa People. The last spot of this hike is Tengboche.
The Tengboche is located in the heart of the Everest Region. During the Mani Rimdu festival, it will be an amazing lifetime experience if you reach here. We Base Camp Hike highly recommend this time as the best trekking period to the Everest Panorama view trekking.
The Everest Panorama Hike goes through the Sagarmatha National Park where most of the trees are pine and Rhododendron.
On the Panorama Everest trek route, you can get the best view of the highest mountain of the world such as Everest, Lhotse, Cho Oyu, and many other snow-capped famous mountains. This trek route is designed for beginners trekkers in Nepal who want to experience Himalayas trekking in the Everest region without ascending to high altitude.
Why you love Everest Panorama Journey?
- Scenic flight to and from Lukla
- Visit Thyangboche Monastery.
- Sightseeing around Namche bazaar
- Panoramic view from Syanboche.
- Explore Sherpa museum in Namche Bazar.
- PANORAMIC EVEREST views from every Direction
- Mount Everest Panoramic view from Everest view Resort
- Experience life of mountain people
895 per person
See Group Discount
|No. of people||Price P.P|
|2 -4||US$ 870|
|10 +||US$ 820|
7 Days Everest Panorama View Trek Itinerary
|Days||Itinerary||Altitude in ft||Hour|
|Day 1||Fly to Lukla and trek to Phakding||2652m/8699ft||3 to 4 hr|
|Day 2||Trek to Namche Bazaar||3440m/11286ft||6 hr|
|Day 3||Namche Bazar – Everest View Hotel(Accmalitization Day)||3,962m/12,998ft||4 hr|
|Day 4||Trek to Tengboche||3857m / 12,670ft||5hr|
|Day 5||Trek to Namche Bazaar (3440m / 11286ft)||4130 m||5 hr|
|Day 6||Trek to Lukla||2,860m/9,383ft||7-8 hr|
|Day 7||Fly to Kathmandu||1,400m/4,593ft||35 minutes|
Day 1: Flight to Lukla and trek to Phakding
You’ll have a scenic flight to Lukla and upon landing at Lukla, we’ll meet our porter. After that, we will stroll through the Dudh Kosi Valley till Phakding Village. Stay Day 1 in Phakding.
Day 2: Day 2 : Phakding to Namche Bazaar
After breakfast, we’ll trek to Namche. The duration of trekking will be 5 hours to get to Namche. During the hike,we will pass many suspension bridges.
And today,we will enter the Sagarmatha National Park which starts from Monjo. Today if the weather favors us, we get the first glimpse of Mt Everest. We can say Namche is a city of Everest Region Trek. Namche is known as Gateway of Khumbu.
Day 3 Acclimatization in Namche Bazaar. (Optional hike to Thame Valley or Everest View Hotel)
Namche Bazaar is a perfect place for acclimatization before heading to Thyangboche because here we can hike to Everest View Hotel before heading off towards Thyangboche(3800m.)
We’ll hike to Hotel Everest View for great panoramic views of Everest, Nuptse, Lhotse, Ama Dablam, Thamserku and Kusum Kangaru.
Before returning back to Namche, we’ll enter the Sherpa Culture Museum and Everest Photo Gallery. Enjoy the rest of the day at NAMCHE.
Day – 4 Trek to Tengboche (3860m/12660ft) Duration: 5 hours
On Day3, we’ll trek to Tengboche(3860m/12660ft). During the hike to Tengboche, we will also see Pheasant, Musk Deer and Himalayan Tahr.
Tengboche is the spiritual center of the Khumbu Region. Here you can visit Tengboche Monastery which is the biggest Buddhist Monastery of Khumbu region. During the day, we’ll catch panoramic views of Everest , Nuptse, Lhotse, Amadablam and many others as well.
Day – 5 Day4 : Trek back to Namche Bazaar
We will descend down to Namche Bazaar today and the duration of trekking will be around 7 hours. Stay at Namche
Day – 6 Trek back to Lukla
The trek continues along the Dudh Kosi River to the small mountain airstrip at Lukla, where you will catch your return flight to Kathmandu. Overnight at the guesthouse, breakfast, lunch and dinner included.
Day – 7 Fly back to Kathmandu
It’s time to say goodbye to Everest. We’ll take an early morning flight to Kathmandu as we have already finished the panorama trek to everest. Upon landing at Kathmandu airport, we’ll escort you to the hotel. Remaining day you can do whatever you feel best.
How much Everest panorama trekking cost?
Base Camp Hike offers 7 days Everest Panorama Tour at USD 895 per person. This price is based on Includes and excludes items. However if you want to stay in a luxury hotel in Kathmandu, we can also offer you adding extra charges. If you’re in a group, we have group discounts for Everest Panorama View Tour.
- Airport pick up and drop off by private transport
- 2 nights Twin sharing Tourist standard hotel accommodation in Kathmandu with breakfast plan.
- Full board meals during the trek
- Round trip flight Kathmandu – Lukla and Lukla – Kathmandu including departure taxes
- Fresh fruit Every evening after the dinner.
- Best available twin sharing lodge to lodge accommodation during the trek(private bathrooms with hot shower at Phakding, Namche and Lukla)
- A highly experience, helpful, knowledgeable, friendly , English speaking, Government licensed guide
- A strong porter (one porter for two Guests)
- Assistant guide group size above 4+ person
- Guide and porter’s salary, insurance, equipment, meals and accommodation, and Tax.
- Duffel bag for trekking and Everest trekking map ).
- First aid kit
- Sagarmatha National Park Permits fee
- TIMS Fee- Trekkers’ Information Management System
- Government taxes, VAT & office service charge
- Meals during staying Kathmandu
- Nepal entry visa fee (You’ll get arrival visa with easy process)
- Your Travel and medical insurance
- International airfare
- All types of drinks, desserts and snacks
- Battery charges, Phone Calls, Wifi, donations and other personal expenses
- Tips for the guide, porter(tipping is not necessary but expected)
Can I use credit cards in Trekking?
NO, you should have Nepali currency.
How long is this trek duration ?
Base Camp Hike offers 7 days Everest Panorama Journey.
What are the mountains that we can see from Everest Panorama Excursion ?
You’ll see panoramic view of Mount Everest, Lhotse, Thamserku, Ama Dablam and many more peaks.
Can I Get partial service instead of a full-board package ?
Sure, you can get partial service from us. Here partial service impies to guide, porter and trekking permits.
I booked the Everest Panorama Trekking with Base Camp Hike and from the initial trip enquiry to the end of the trek the company was very impressive.
Jayaram (Owner) was extremely helpful and honest on his duty. He replied to my message so fast. I got the best guide ever in my life from Base Camp Hike. The name of our guide was Kamal and porter was Tej. My Everest trip was full of joy because of these 2 Nepali guys. We again want to come back for Annapurna Panorama Trek. I highly recommend Base Camp Hike.
Package Name: Everest Panorama Trek
You can send inquiry via the form below.