The Everest Three Pass Trek is for those adventure enthusiasts who want to take the ultimate Everest experience. Here three passes trek covers the thought passe such as to Renjo la
(5388 m), Cho La (5380 m) and Kongma La (5535 m).
Are you interested in the most challenging treks in the Everest Region? If you’re searching challenging treks, Everest Three Pass Trek is the perfect choice.
This route takes high altitudes of the world from where nature lovers can take a real taste of mountain adventure. Needless to say, the 3 pass trek is one of the most challenging teahouse treks in Nepal. So why am I saying it’s a tough adventure on Everest?
Trekking to Everest( Khumbu Region) is an adventure itself. It’s not a joke to cross three passes over 5,000m in a single trek. Isn’t it? But each pass offers amazing scenery and mountain views that push you to do more adventure.
Though it’s a strenuous trek, you don’t need to have any climbing skills or long physical practice. Only you need to have previous hiking experience and sound health.
Within 17 days in total, you can accomplish these passes. As it is a longer than 2 weeks trek, we can say Three Pass is long duration treks in Nepal.
What is the highlight of Three Pass Trek?
- Hike the Gokyo Ri, Kalapathar and Chukung peaks
- Gokyo valley with Khumbu and Imitate
- Trek a circuit around the entire Everest region
- Amazing views of the highest mountains in the earth
- take an exciting experience of 3 passes which are above than 5000m
- Renjo La, Cho La, and Kongma La
See Group Discount
|No. of people||Price P.P|
|2 -4||US$ 1,640|
|10 +||US$ 1,550|
17 Days Everest Three Pass Trek Itinerary
|Days||Itinerary||Altitude in ft||Hour|
|Day 1||Arrival Day at Kathmandu||1400 m / 4593 ft||NA|
|Day 2||Flight( Kathmandu to Lukla) and trek to Bengkar||2698m/8,822 ft||5-6 hr|
|Day 3||Trek to Namche Bazaar||3,440m/11,249 ft||5-6 hr|
|Day 4||Namche to Thame||3,820 m/12,491ft||5 hr|
|Day 5||Lungdeng||4,500m/14,760 ft||5-6 hr|
|Day 6||Trek to Gokyo Lake Via Renjo La Pass (5,415m/17,761ft)||4,790m / 15,711 ft||6-7 hr|
|Day 7||Explore Gokyo lake( Hike to Gokyo lakes and Gokyo glacier).||NA||NA hr|
|Day 8||Trek to Thagnak||4,700m/15,369 ft||4 hr|
|Day 9||Cho La Pass and Trek up to Dzongla||4,800m/15,696 ft||7-8 hr|
|Day 10||Lobuche||4,930m/16,121ft||5 hr|
|Day 11||Lobuche to Gorakshep trek||5,180m/16,938 ft||6-7 hr|
|Day 12||Kongma La pass and trek up to Chhukung||4,700m/15,420 ft||9-10 hr|
|Day 13||Trek to Tengboche Monastery||3956m / 12979 ft||7-8 hr|
|Day 14||Descend to Namche Bazaar||3,440 m/12,249 ft||3 hr|
|Day 15||Namche Bazaar to Lukla||2,860m/9,381 ft||8 hr|
|Day 16||Fly back to Kathmandu||1350m||3 hr|
|Day 17||Final Departure||NA||NA|
How much does it cost to go on Three Pass Trekking?
Cost for the adventure Three pass trek is USD 1,640 per person on our plan. On this plan, we can offer you a discount if you’re in a group to do three passes.
- Airport pickup and drop off
- 2 night 3 star Kathmandu hotel in Kathmandu with Breakfast. ( Hotel Moonlight)
- Guided sightseeing tours in Kathmandu with a private tour guide, entry fees, and vehicle transportation
- Meals on full board: Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner each day during the trek.
- Domestic Airfare: Kathmandu – Lukla – Kathmandu, and their departure taxes.
- Experienced License holder friendly local guide, and 2 guests = 1 Porter.
- Three Pass Permits
- Salary, Allowances, Insurance, Food, accommodation, trekking equipment, taxes, and VAT of Nepali Crews.
- Tax, VAT, and as well as office service charge.
- Twin sharing accommodation during the trek
- First aid medical kit bag with Pulse Oximeter (Oxygen level checker device)
- Farewell dinner
- Seasonal Fruits
- Visa fees and international airfare.
- Lunch and Dinner while staying in Kathmandu
- Trekking gears and Clothing.
- Personal nature expenses
- Any type of drinks and bar bills.
- Deserts foods
- Your travel insurance.
- Any donation and monuments entrance fees.
- Tips for the crew (Note: TIPS is not compulsory but expected)
- Any other things which are not mentioned on INCLUDES
For those planning to do three passes on Everest, here we figured out frequently asked regarding the trek.
Even if you’re going to do one pass trek in the Everest region, it is a strenuous trek. To do passes above 5000m, it’s difficult. It is categorized as a strenuous and challenging trek.
They are Renjo La Pass, Cho La Pass, and Kongma La Pass.
Spring (March-May) and Autumn (October-November) are the best times(seasons) to do three passes of Everest. However, the remaining season except winter is also a possible time to do 3 passes.
It is 15 days trek.
Renjo La Pass is 5,340 meters, Cho La Pass is 5420 meters, and Kongma La Pass is 5535 meters.
It lies in Khumbu, Everest region, and falls under the Sagarmatha National Park.
You can take flight Kathmandu to Lukla and start the hike to the pass.
Package Name: Everest Three Pass Trek
You can send an inquiry via the form below.