What is the highlight of Three Pass Trek?
- Hike the Gokyo Ri, Kalapathar, and Chukung peaks
- Gokyo valley with Khumbu and Imitate
- Trek a circuit around the entire Everest region
- Amazing views of the highest mountains on the earth
- take an exciting experience of 3 passes which are above than 5000m
- Renjo La, Cho La, and Kongma La
17 Days Everest Three Pass Trek Itinerary
|Days||Itinerary||Altitude in ft||Hour|
|Day 1||Arrival Day at Kathmandu||1400 m / 4593 ft||NA|
|Day 2||Flight( Kathmandu to Lukla) and trek to Bengkar||2698m/8,822 ft||5-6 hr|
|Day 3||Trek to Namche Bazaar||3,440m/11,249 ft||5-6 hr|
|Day 4||Namche to Thame||3,820 m/12,491ft||5 hr|
|Day 5||Lungdeng||4,500m/14,760 ft||5-6 hr|
|Day 6||Trek to Gokyo Lake Via Renjo La Pass (5,415m/17,761ft)||4,790m / 15,711 ft||6-7 hr|
|Day 7||Explore Gokyo lake( Hike to Gokyo lakes and Gokyo glacier).||NA||NA hr|
|Day 8||Trek to Thagnak||4,700m/15,369 ft||4 hr|
|Day 9||Cho La Pass and Trek up to Dzongla||4,800m/15,696 ft||7-8 hr|
|Day 10||Lobuche||4,930m/16,121ft||5 hr|
|Day 11||Lobuche to Gorakshep trek||5,180m/16,938 ft||6-7 hr|
|Day 12||Kongma La pass and trek up to Chhukung||4,700m/15,420 ft||9-10 hr|
|Day 13||Trek to Tengboche Monastery||3956m / 12979 ft||7-8 hr|
|Day 14||Descend to Namche Bazaar||3,440 m/12,249 ft||3 hr|
|Day 15||Namche Bazaar to Lukla||2,860m/9,381 ft||8 hr|
|Day 16||Fly back to Kathmandu||1350m||3 hr|
|Day 17||Final Departure||NA||NA|
How much does it cost to go on Three Pass Trekking?The cost for the adventure Three pass trek is USD 1,640 per person on our plan. On this plan, we can offer you a discount if you’re in a group to do three passes.
- Airport pickup and drop off
- 2 night 3-star hotel in Kathmandu with Breakfast. ( Hotel Moonlight)
- Meals on Trek ( B, L, D)
- Domestic Airfare: Kathmandu – Lukla – Kathmandu, and their departure taxes.
- Local Trekking Guide and Strong Porter.
- Three Pass Permits
- All expenses of Guide and Porter including their Insurance.
- Twin sharing teahouses accommodation during the trek
- First aid medical kit bag with Pulse Oximeter
- Seasonal Fruits
- Tax, VAT, and Company Service Charge
- Any types of Drinks and Desert Food
- Lunch and Dinner while staying in Kathmandu.
- All Personal nature expenses
- Tips for the crew
- Others things which are not mentioned on INCLUDED
FAQsFor those planning to do three passes on Everest, here we figured out frequently asked regarding the trek.
Even if you’re going to do one pass trek in the Everest region, it is a strenuous trek. To do passes above 5000m, it’s difficult. It is categorized as a strenuous and challenging trek.
They are Renjo La Pass, Cho La Pass, and Kongma La Pass.
Spring (March-May) and Autumn (October-November) are the best times(seasons) to do three passes of Everest. However, the remaining season except winter is also a possible time to do 3 passes.
It is 15 days trek.
Renjo La Pass is 5,340 meters, Cho La Pass is 5420 meters, and Kongma La Pass is 5535 meters.
It lies in Khumbu, Everest region, and falls under the Sagarmatha National Park.
You can take a flight from Kathmandu to Lukla and start the hike to onward destination.
From US$ 1708
US$ 1345 P.P
|No. of people||Price Per Person|
|4 - 6||USD 1285|
|7 - 9||USD 1230|
|10 +||USD 1200|
- Best price guaranteed
- Have a big group? We can help.
- We can customize your trip as per your request
- Low on budget? We can help.