The Annapurna Sanctuary Trek is a splendid journey on hillside of Annapurna Massive. We can say it is the the best 7 days trek in Annapurna Region. On your 10-day journey in the Himalayas you will be in front of the world’s 10th highest Peak( Annapurna I).
The most popular trekking Annapurna Base Camp is also known as Annapurna Sanctuary Trek. Because this trek goes through Holy Mountain(Macchapuchhre / Fishtail ).
In Annapurna Region, the best short treks but also best view points that is Annapurna Sanctuary. The itinerary for Sanctuary Trek is designed for trekkers with a short version. However, We can make this trek longer by adding another most popular short trek, Poon Hill. The Sanctuary trek route is possible to complete in 7 or 8 days. Strong Hikers also can do it within 5 days.
Total distance of Annapurna Sanctuary is 115km approx where you’ll walk on average 10km – 18 km a day. As it is popular off course you’ll encounter large scale tourists.
Annapurna Sanctuary Highlights
- It’s a short beautiful trek
- we’ll see 10th highest Peak and many more which are above than 6000m tall
- Ghandruk and Chhomrong Village
- Natural Hot Springs( which is place at Jhinu)
- Sunrise and Sunset over the Himalayas
595 per person
See Group Discount
|No. of people||Price Per Person|
|1 – 1||US$ 595|
|2 – 4||US$ 560|
|5 – 10||US$ 510|
|11 +||US$ 595|
ANNAPURNA SANCTUARY TREK ITINERARY
|Day 01:||Kathmandu to Nayapul Drive and trek to Birethanti||1100m||10 hr|
|Day 02:||Birethanti to Chhumrong||2140m||8 hr|
|Day 03:||Chhomrong to Deurali||7 – 8 hr|
|Day 04:||Deurali to Annapurna Base Camp||4130m||5 hr|
|Day 04:||Back to Bamboo||2100m||7 hr|
|Day 05:||Bamboo to Jhinu||1300m||7 hr|
|Day 06:||Jhinu to Pokhara||1300m||7-8 hr|
|Day 07:||Pokhara to Kathmandu||1300m||7-8 hr|
Annapurna Sanctuary Cost
Cost for 7 days Annapurna Sanctuary Hike is USD 595 per person. Keep in mind, it’s the starting price for sanctuary hike. We are flexible in cost because we can give you discounts according to seasons, group size and other factors as well.
- Private transfers for your international flight (arrival/ departure).
- Tourist Bus transfer from Pokhara to Kathmandu.
- 2 nights accommodation in Tourist standard Kathmandu with breakfast
- 1 nights accommodation in Pokhara with breakfast.
- Meals on full board: Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner during mention trekking days.
- Annapurna Conservation Area permits and TIMS Card for Trek.
- Experienced English speaking license holder local guide for 10 days.
- 1 strong porter for on the basis of 2 guests.
- Guide and Porter’s food, accommodation, insurance and necessary ground transportation.
- Pokhara Fewa Lakeside to Nayapul & from Dhampus Phedi to Fewa Lakeside transportation by private vehicle.
- First Aids Kit.
- Duffel Bag for trekking.
- Fingertip Pulse Oximeter ( To minimize Altitude risk ).
- Local fresh fruit ( Pomegranates and Apple and .. )
- 13% Government VAT and official charge.
- Nepal entry visa fee cost US$ 40.
- Lunch and Dinner during the staying in Kathmandu and Pokhara city.
- Any kinds of battery charges, laundry service, phone calls and hot shower during the trekking.
- Personal trekking equipment and Clothing.
- Any types of Drinks and Bar Bills.
- Your travel insurance (it is mandatory in case of emergency).
- Tips for the crew (Note : TIPS is not compulsory but highly expected).
- Any other things which are not mentioned above.
How to Get There and Away ?
We can fly up to Pokhara and from Pokhara we can drive to the hiking starting point. Either way, we’ll drive directly to the hiking starting point.
How many days do we need to do Annapurna Sanctuary Hike?
We made a 7 days annapurna sanctuary trek itinerary for the trekkers. However if you want to customize itinerary by adding your preferences, no problems for us. Our team will be in favor of making your sanctuary itinerary itinerary best of the best.
What are the mountains that we can see from the Annapurna Sanctuary Tour ?
You’ll see the Annapurna I, Hiunchuli, Ghandrabha Chuli, Annapurna South, Gangapurna, Annapurna Fang, Fishtail, Tent Peak and Annaurna III.
Can I Get partial service instead of a full-board package ?
Yes, we can provide you.
Annapurna sanctuary trek difficulty?
The trek to Annapurna Sanctuary is a medium grade adventure because we’ll get a maximum height of 4130m. So if you can walk 6 hours on average a day and your body is healthy enough to cross 4000m, you can do it easily. Finally, it’s medium-grade difficulty.
How long is Annapurna Sanctuary trek?
The Annapurna Sanctuary Trekking will be 5 to 10 days which depends on trekkers’ choice. Because only to reach base camp and back to Pokhara, nowadays you can do it within 5 days. But you should have a hiking experience somehow. Besides that, if you want to make more days of sanctuary trek, you can combine with Poon hill.
Awesome Annapurna Sanctuary
In 2019 beginning I did Annapurna Sanctuary with Base Camp Hike Company. It was an incredible experience that I made. Jayaram(Manager) manages everythings perfectly. The main important, I got an experience guide from this company. My Guide was Som. Our guide made it full of fun during our hike.
Thank you Jayaram for everythings.
Package Name: Annapurna Sanctuary Trek
You can send your inquiry via the form below