Get Best Deals for Guided Kanchenjunga South Base Camp Trekking with BEST SHORT ITINERARY
|Trek Name :||Kanchenjunga South Base Camp|
|Maximum Altitude :||5,5540 meter/18,176 feet|
|Trip Duration :||14 Days|
|Group Size :||2person to 10 Pax|
|Best Time :||Autumn/Fall|
|Difficulty Level :||Adventure|
|Start / End Point :||Kathmandu/Kathmandu|
|Activity :||6 to 7 Hours walking(Approx.)|
|Nature of Trek :||Teahouses|
SHORT Kanchenjunga South Base Camp Itinerary
|Day 1||Kathmandu to Bhadrapur (Flight) and drive to Taplejung||670m/2198ft||10 Hour|
|Day 2||Trekking to Lali Kharka||1880m/6168ft||5 – 6 hour|
|Day 3||Trekking to Khasewa||1962m/6437ft||5-6 hour|
|Day 4||Trekking to Pumphe Danda||1778m/5833ft||6-7 hour|
|Day 5||Trekking to Yamphuding||2080m/6824ft||6-7 hour|
|Day 6||Trekking to Torongding||2345m/7694ft||7- 8 hour|
|Day 7||Trekking to Cheram||3870m/12696ft||4-5 hour|
|Day 8||Trekking to South Kanchenjunga Base Camp(Ramche)||4155m/13632ft||3-4 hour|
|Day 9||Trekking to Torongding||2345m/7694ft||7-8 hour|
|Day 10||Trekking to Yamphuding||2080m/6824ft||6 hour|
|Day 11||Trekking to Khebang||1900m/6233ft||7-8 hour|
|Day 12||Trekking to Khamdime||1505m/4937ft||7-8 hour|
|Day 13||Drive to Bhadrapur||91m/298ft||9-10 hour|
|Day 14||Flight to Kathmandu||1400m/4600ft||50minute|
Not satisfied with our Itinerary?
Are you interested on planning custom trip? It takes only 2 to 3 minutes.
How much does Kanchenjunga BASE CAMP TREK COST?
It cost 2200 USD per person on a double occupancy basis for Kanchenjunga Base Camp.
Includes on Package
- Kathmandu airport pick up and drop off upon arrival and departure
- 2 Nights tourist standard hotel accommodation in Kathmandu with breakfast
- Flights (Kathmandu – Bhadrupur – Kathmandu) as round trip fares with required airport tax
- All land transfer as per given itinerary
- Trekking Permits
- Tea house accommodation during the trekking days
- Meals each day while on trekking (B, L, D)
- English speaking license holder local Guide
- Required number of porters ( 2 guest luggage is equal to 1 porter)
- Trekking equipment and other facilities for Nepali trekking staff
- Nepali staff Insurance
- First-aid Kit Bag with Oxygen Pulse
- Nepal Government Tax, VAT and as well as Company service charge
Excludes on Package
- All types of drinks
- Nepal entry visa
- Lunch and Dinner during my staying in Kathmandu city
- All Personal Nature Expenses
- Trekking equipment and Clothing
- Tip for the crew
- Satellite Phone
- Any other things which are not mentioned on Include section
Where does Kanchenjunga base camp trekking start?
The trek to Kanchenjunga Base Camp starts with 45 min flight from Kathmandu to Bhadrapur and 8 to 9 hours drive to Taplejung, Nepal.
How difficult is Kanchenjunga Trek?
It is One of the most adventurous and difficult treks of Nepal. Because this trip includes difficult passes and rocky paths.
When is the best time to visit Kanchenjunga?
March to May and Sept to November are the perfect time to visit Kanchenjunga.
Kanchenjunga Elevation / How high is Kanchenjunga?
The elevation of Mount Kanchenjunga is 8,586 meters (28,169 feet). It is the 3rd tallest mountain in the world.
Do I need the experience of the Kanchenjunga Hike?
Yes, trekking to the base camp of the 3rd tallest peak is considered as challenging trek.
What types of accommodation are available in the Kachenjung region?
Tea houses/ Tented Camp.
Package Name: Kanchenjunga Base Camp
Below listed group departure dates are specially quoted and specified for GROUP JOIN TREKKING. Let us know if our departure dates are not suitable for you. BASE CAMP HIKE do private trip departure ANY DATE that suits your HOLIDAY.
USD 2200 P.P
|No. of people||Price Per Person|
|1 pax||USD 2500|
|2 paxes||USD 2200|
|More than 10||Contact Us|
GET A QUOTE
- Best price guaranteed
- Have a big group? We can help.
- We can customize your trip as per your request
- Low on budget? We can help.