In fact, Gokyo Renjo La Pass Trek is one of the easiest, and underrated pass among the 3 major passes trek in Everest Region.
More to say, Renjo La Pass Trek is one of the less crowded passes on Everest. In short, it is considered as one of the lowest Himalayan passes of the EVEREST REGION.
|Maximum Altitude||5360M/17585 feet|
|Start / End Point||Kathmandu/Kathmandu|
|Trip Duration||12 Days|
|Group Size||1 to 25|
|Best Time||Autumn and Fall|
|Nature of Trek||Teahouses/Lodge|
Geographically, Gokyo Renjo La Pass lies very near to Tibet at an altitude of 17,560 ft / 5,360 m. Though it is difficult to pass before you visit Sherpa villages and settlements, it will begin with a flight to Lukla.
This is a beneficial trip that you’ll also do Gokyo Lakes Trek as Well Gokyo Ri Hike. Not only passes but before passes, you’ll have great memories of popular treks such as Gokyo Lakes Trekking. On the way to pass, you’ll walk via colorful prayer flags and circumambulate small stupas and Chortens on sides.
Highlights of Trek
12 Days Gokyo Renjo La Pass Itinerary
|Day 1||Kathmandu to Lukla & Trek to Phakding||2,610m/8,563ft||4 hr|
|Day 2||Phakding to Namche Bazaar||3440m/11287ft||6 hr|
|Day 3||Acclimatization Day – Day Hike up to Everest View Hotel||3440m/11287ft||4-5 hr|
|Day 4||Trek to Dole||4,200m/13780ft||6 hr|
|Day 5||Dole to Machhermo||4400m/14436ft||4-5 hr|
|Day 6||Machhermo to Gokyo Lake||4750m/15584ft||5 hr|
|Day 7||Hike to Gokyo RI||5360m/17585ft||5 hr|
|Day 8||Trek to Lunden via crossing Renjo la pass (5340m/17843 ft)||4300m/14108ft||6-7 hr|
|Day 9||Trek to Thame||3800m/12467ft||4-5 hr|
|Day 10||Thame to Namche Bazaar||3440m/11287ft||4-5 hr|
|Day 11||Lukla||2800m/9186ft||6-7 hr|
|Day 12||Fly back to Kathmandu||1,400m/4,600ft||7 hr|
The cost of the Gokyo Valley Renjo La Trekking is USD 1225 per person on double occupancy basis. For the Group trek to Renjo La, we’ve special discounts.
- Airport pickup and drop off
- 3 nights in a 3-star hotel in Kathmandu with breakfast.
- 1 night in a 3-star hotel in Pokhara, breakfast
- Kathmandu – Lukla – Kathmandu Airfare with Taxes including GUIDE
- Sagarmatha National Park permits.
- TIMS Permit
- Teahouse accommodation in the mountains
- Meals on full board trek (breakfast, lunch, dinner, tea & coffee)
- Licensed holder experienced Local Trek guide.
- 2 guest 1 porter
- All expenses of Trekking staff
- First Aid Kit
- Duffel bag for trekking
- All government and local taxes
- Office service charge
- International Airfare
- Nepal Entry Visa
- All cold drinks such as alcoholic beverages, mineral water, Coke, Fanta, juice, etc
- Every Personal Nature Expenses
- Trekking equipment
- Travel insurance( As it is a Challenging trek you should have Insurance )
- Travel insurance
- Lunches and dinners in Kathmandu and Pokhara City
- Personal gear for trekking
- Costs from unexpected occurrences (i.e. cancellations, weather problems, damages of property, illness, etc.)
- Tips for trekking crews
In short, Renjo La is Challenging pass. But compared to Chola Pass and Kongma La it is easy though Renjo La is a high mountain pass.
The best time to go is Renjo La (March to May) and the Autumn(September to Mid December ).
It is a 12 days long trek.
You’ll get Tehouses and Lodges.
Package Name: Gokyo Renjola Pass Trek
Price US$ 1284
USD 1195 P.P
|No. of people||Price Per Person|
|4 - 6||USD 1170|
|7 - 9||USD 1150|
- Best price guaranteed
- Have a big group? We can help.
- We can customize your trip as per your request
- Low on budget? We can help.