Gokyo Renjo La Pass Trek is one of the easiest, and most underrated passes among the 3 major passes trek in Everest Region.
Moreover, Gokyo Renjo La Pass Trek is one of the less crowded passes on Everest. In short, it is considered as one of the lowest Himalayan passes of the EVEREST REGION.
Renjo La Pass at Glance
|Maximum Altitude||5360M/17585 feet|
|Start / End Point||Kathmandu|
|Trip Duration||12 Days|
|Group Size||1 to 10 person|
|Best Time||Autumn and Fall|
|Nature of Trek||Teahouses/Lodge|
Best Short Days Itinerary of Renjo La Pass Trekking
|Day 1||Kathmandu to Lukla and Trekking to Phakding||2,610m/8,563ft||4 hr|
|Day 2||Trekking to Namche Bazaar||3440m/11287ft||6 hr|
|Day 3||Acclimatization Day – Day hike to Everest View Hotel||3440m/11287ft||4-5 hr|
|Day 4||Trekking to Dole||4,200m/13780ft||6 hr|
|Day 5||Dole to Machhermo||4400m/14436ft||4-5 hr|
|Day 6||Trekking to Gokyo Lake||4750m/15584ft||5 hr|
|Day 7||Hike to Gokyo RI||5360m/17585ft||5 hr|
|Day 8||Renjo la pass ( 5360M/17586 ) and Trek to Lungden||4300m/14108ft||6-7 hr|
|Day 9||Trek to Thame||3800m/12467ft||4-5 hr|
|Day 10||Thame to Namche Bazaar||3440m/11287ft||4-5 hr|
|Day 11||Trekking to Lukla||2800m/9186ft||6-7 hr|
|Day 12||Fly back to Kathmandu||1,400m/4,600ft||7 hr|
Inclusion and Exclusion in Package
- Airport pickup and drop off on Arrival and Departure
- Flight Tickets ( Kathmandu/Ramechhap – Lukla – Kathmandu/Ramechhap) including Guide’s Flight
- Airport Transfer from Your Hotel to Domestic Airport & Domestic Airport to Your Hotel ( 2 Times )
- All required trekking permits for Renjo La Pass
- TWIN SHARING Teahouse accommodation throughout the trekking
- Meals During Trekking ( 12 X Breakfast, 11 X Lunch, 11 X Dinner/ the main course)
- An Experienced Licensed Holder Trekking Guide
- Porter to carry your baggage ( 2 Guests = 1 Porter, maximum 20kg )
- All expenses of Guide and porters
- First Aid Kit including an Oximeter
- Seasonal Fruits Each Day
- Trekking completion certificate
- Nepal Government’s Taxes, Vat, and Company Service Charge
- Nepal Entry Visa
- All types of Drinks and Dessert food
- All other Personal Nature Expenses including HOT SHOWER
- Any kinds of charges like battery charges, laundry, phone calls.
- Trekking equipment and Travel insurance ( it is mandatory in case of emergency )
- Costs from unexpected occurrences ( i.e. flight cancellations, weather problems, damages to property, illness, etc. )
- Tip for the Guide and Porters which are not compulsory but highly expected
- Any other things which are not specified in INCLUDED
Renjo La is a mountain pass located in Everest Region. It is one of the passes among the Everest Three Pass. Regarding the route of this pass, it goes all the way to Gokyo Lakes Trekking. Thus it is also known as Gokyo Renjo La Pass Trekking.
In short, Renjo La is a Challenging pass. But compared to Chola Pass and Kongma La it is easy though Renjo La is a high mountain pass.
The best time to go is Renjo La (March to May) and Autumn(September to Mid December ).
It is a 12 days long trek.
You’ll get Teahouses and Lodges.
In terms of elevation of Renjo La, it is placed 5360m (17585ft) from sea level.
Get QUOTE For Trekking to Gokyo Renjo La
The group departure dates listed below are specially quoted and specified for GROUP JOIN TREKKING. Please let us know if our departure dates are not suitable for you. BASE CAMP HIKE can arrange private trips departing on any date that suits your holiday.
💡 Exciting News!
🚶 Receive a SPECAIL DISCOUNT for booking this trek in November and December.! 🌄 Limited time offer, BOOK NOW and save on your journey. 🌟 Don't miss out on this SEASONAL OFFER!
|Departure Dates||Price in USD||Space Left||Booking|
|Sept 01 - Sep 12 ,2023||1190||4|
|Sept 05 - Sep 16 ,2023||1190||5|
|Sept 11 - Sep 22 ,2023||1190||4|
|Sept 13 - Sep 24 ,2023||1190||3|
|Sept 15 - Sep 26 ,2023||1190||5|
|Sept 17 - Sep 28 ,2023||1190||3|
|Sept 25 - Oct 06 ,2023||1190||5|
|Sept 30 - Oct 11 ,2023||1190||4|
Price US$ 1365
USD 1190 P.P
|No. of people||Price Per Person|
|1 pax||USD 1518|
|2 paxes||USD 1190|
|3 paxes||USD 1185|
|4 paxes||USD 1124|
|5 paxes||USD 1102|
|6 paxes||USD 1095|
|7 paxes||USD 1070|
|8 paxes||USD 1055|
|9 paxes||USD 1030|
|10 paxes||USD 1025|
|More than 10||Contact Us|
GET A QUOTE
- Best price guaranteed
- Have a big group? We can help.
- We can customize your trip as per your request
- Low on budget? We can help.
Booking trip takes less than 5 minutes. Please fill in the form