In fact, Gokyo Renjo La Pass Trek is one of the easiest, and most underrated passes among the 3 major passes trek in Everest Region.
More to say, Renjo La Pass Trek is one of the less crowded passes on Everest. In short, it is considered as one of the lowest Himalayan passes of the EVEREST REGION.
Renjo La Pass Guided Trek with 12 days Itinerary
|Maximum Altitude||5360M/17586 feet|
|Start / End Point||Kathmandu/Kathmandu|
|Trip Duration||12 Days|
|Group Size||1 to 25|
|Best Time||Autumn and Fall|
|Nature of Trek||Teahouses/Lodge|
Gokyo Renjo La Pass 12 Days Itinerary Itinerary
|Day 1||Kathmandu to Lukla and Trekking to Phakding||2,610m/8,563ft||4 hr|
|Day 2||Trekking to Namche Bazaar||3440m/11287ft||6 hr|
|Day 3||Acclimatization Day – Day hike to Everest View Hotel||3440m/11287ft||4-5 hr|
|Day 4||Trekking to Dole||4,200m/13780ft||6 hr|
|Day 5||Dole to Machhermo||4400m/14436ft||4-5 hr|
|Day 6||Machhermo to Gokyo Lake||4750m/15584ft||5 hr|
|Day 7||Hike to Gokyo RI||5360m/17585ft||5 hr|
|Day 8||Renjo la pass (5360M/17586) and Trek to Lungden||4300m/14108ft||6-7 hr|
|Day 9||Trek to Thame||3800m/12467ft||4-5 hr|
|Day 10||Thame to Namche Bazaar||3440m/11287ft||4-5 hr|
|Day 11||Trekking to Lukla||2800m/9186ft||6-7 hr|
|Day 12||Fly back to Kathmandu||1,400m/4,600ft||7 hr|
Inclusion and Exclusion on Package
- Airport pickup and drop off
- 1-night tourist standard hotel in Kathmandu with breakfast.
- Kathmandu – Lukla – Kathmandu Airfare with Taxes including GUIDE
- All required trekking permits for Renjo La Pass.
- Teahouse accommodation in the mountains
- Meals During the Renjo La Trekking (breakfast, lunch, dinner)
- An Experienced Licensed holder Trekking Guide.
- Porter to carry your baggage (2 Guests = 1 Porter, maximum 20kg)
- All expenses of Guide and porters
- First Aid Kit including an Oximeter
- Seasonal Fruits each day
- Trekking completion certificate(if needed)
- Nepal Government’s Taxes, Vat, and Company Service Charge
- Nepal Entry Visa
- Hot shower during the trekking
- All types of Drinks and Dessert food
- All other Personal Nature Expenses
- Any kinds of charges like battery charges, laundry, phone calls.
- Trekking equipment
- Travel insurance ( it is mandatory in case of emergency )
- Any meals that are not specified in our itinerary
- Costs from unexpected occurrences (i.e. flight cancellations, weather problems, damages to property, illness, etc.)
- Tips for the trekking staff which are not compulsory but highly expected
- Any other things which are not specified in INCLUDED.
Renjo La is a mountain pass located in Everest Region. It is one of the passes among the Everest Three Pass. Regarding the route of this pass, it goes all the way to Gokyo Lakes Trekking. Thus it is also known as Gokyo Renjo La Pass Trekking.
In short, Renjo La is a Challenging pass. But compared to Chola Pass and Kongma La it is easy though Renjo La is a high mountain pass.
The best time to go is Renjo La (March to May) and the Autumn(September to Mid December ).
It is a 12 days long trek.
You’ll get Teahouses and Lodges.
In terms of elevation of Renjo La, it is placed 5360m (17585ft) from sea level.
Package Name: Gokyo Renjo la Pass
Price US$ 1365
USD 1160 P.P
|No. of people||Price Per Person|
|1 pax||USD 1518|
|2 paxes||USD 1160|
|3 paxes||USD 1155|
|4 paxes||USD 1053|
|5 paxes||USD 1050|
|6 paxes||USD 1035|
|7 paxes||USD 1030|
|8 paxes||USD 998|
|9 paxes||USD 996|
|10 paxes||USD 990|
- Best price guaranteed
- Have a big group? We can help.
- We can customize your trip as per your request
- Low on budget? We can help.