Tilicho Lake Trek with Annapurna Circuit can be considered as 2 best trekking within 2 weeks time in the Himalayas.
Even though only a few people can reach the top of the world ( Everest), many people can reach the world ‘s highest elevation, Lake Tilicho. So this trekking is worthful trekking in addtion of Adventures.
Tilicho Lake Trek begins from Besisahar same as Annapurna Circuit Trekking where the trail follows the Marshyangdi River. This adventure trekking leads you to the fine village inhabited by a wide diversity of people from different ethnic groups and provides spectacular and majestic views of the Giant Himalayas.
Adventure lovers can do this trek with the most demanded Annapurna circuit where one can experience sublime natural beauty, stunning waterfalls, running clean water streams Tibetan, traditional values and Old Monasteries.
The 2 hours landslides area makes this trip more adventurous rather than the high pass. During the landslide zone where we should walk very carefully.
The rocky trails, high hills and hiking through rivers tend to pose challenges. But the rewarding landscapes give meaningful joy to accept the geographical obstacles.
This trail provides majestic breath-taking Himalayas, lush green hills, wide meadows, and traditional villages of the Buddhist community.
Tilicho Lake Trek with Thorang La, Annappurna Circuit
Base Camp Hike offers visitors Tilicho Lake Trekking route combines with the most demanded Thorang La, Annapurna circuit route. Every day when there is a new spot in this combining trip you’ll get different landscapes and scenery.
The Combining trek where travelers can go to Tilicho Lake with Thorong La can be considered as one of the best adventure trips in the Himalayas with breathtaking mountain scenery. And this is not a big project like the Great Himalayan trail. Within 2 weeks you can gain it.
What are the highlights of Tilicho Lake Trek?
- Majestic Marshyangdi valley
- Dozen of High Himalayas
- old Buddhist monastery( Located at Braga)
- Explore beautiful Manang village
- Taste Tibetan mixed Culture
- Tilicho Lake which is World highest elevation situated Lake
- Stunning view of Mt manasalu (8163m), Annapurna II (7937) and Dhaulagiri (8167m)
- Thorong La Pass (5416m)
- The Pilgrimage town of Muktinath
- Typical Eco Museum in Jomsom
1195 per person
See Group Discount
|No. of people||Price P.P|
|1 – 1||US$ 1195|
|2 – 6||US$ 1140|
Tilicho Lake Trek Itinerary
|Day 1||Kathmandu to Jagat||1330m||9 Hours|
|Day 2||Jagat to Dharapani||1960m||7 hr|
|Day 3||Chame||2630m||6 hr|
|Day 4||Pisang||3745m||6 hr|
|Day 5||Trek to Manang||3540m||8 hr|
|Day 6||Accamalitazation at Manang||3540m||NA|
|Day 7||Trek to Khansar||3745m||5 hours|
|Day 8||Trek to Tilicho Base Camp||4140m||6 hours|
|Day 9||Hike to Tilicho Lake(4,949m) and Back to Tilcho Base Camp||4140m||6 hours|
|Day 10||Trek to Yak Kharka||4100m||7 hours|
|Day 11||Thorang Phedi||4440m||4 hours|
|Day 12||Thorang La Pass and Stay at Muktinath||3800m||9 hours|
|Day 13||Trek to Jomsom||2,715m||7 hours|
|Day 14||Flight to Pokhara||830m||25 minute|
- Airport pick up and drop off by private vehicles.
- 2 nights Twin sharing Tourist standard accommodation in Kathmandu with Breakfast
- Meals on Trekking: Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner each trek day.
- Expert English speaking license holder local guide and strong porter( 1 porter for 2 guest)
- Annapurna Conservation Area permits and TIMS permits for Trek tours
- Bus transfer from Kathmandu to Besisahar and Besisahar to Jagat by Jeep
- Jomsom to Pokhara flight
- Salary,Insurance, Tax, Food, and accommodation of Guide and Poters.
- Nepal Government Tax, VAT and as well as Company service charge.
- Nepal Visa fee
- Lunch and Dinner while you’re in Kathmandu and Pokhara city.
- Battery charges, Laundry, Calls and Hot Shower during the trekking.
- Personal trekking equipment and Clothing.
- Personal nature expenses, any drinks and bar bills.
- Travel insurance (it is mandatory in case of emergency).
- Donation and Monuments entrance fees.
- Tips for the crew (Note : TIPS is not compulsory but highly expected)
- Any other things which are not mentioned Include
Q. Where is Tilicho Lake ?
The Tilicho Lake is located at an altitude of (4,949m) in Manang- Nepal.
Q. When is the best time to visit Tilicho Lake?
The best season for a Tilicho excursion is March to May and September to November in terms of perfect and stable weather. Likewise June, July and August is also a good time to explore because at this time there will be fewer tourist movements.
Package Name: Tilicho Lake Trek
You can send your inquiry via the form below
Get similar types of trips.