Jomsom Muktinath Trek is an absolutely beautiful trip that takes you from the Annapurna Region to Mustang Region. It is also known as Lower Mustang Trek. We can wrap up this trekking at Tatopani to make it shorter( 5 days ). But as it is just close to Ghorepani Poon Hill(the most popular short trek in Nepal), we can combine the Poon Hill trek with Lower Mustang Trekking.
10 Days Jomsom Muktinath Itinerary
|Day 1||Drive to Pokhara||827m(22,713ft)||7-8 hour|
|Day 2||Fly to Jomsom and trek to Muktinath||3,710m(12,172ft)||6-7 hour|
|Day 3||Trekking to Tukuche||2,510m/8,550ft||7-8 hour|
|Day 4||Tukuche to Ghasa||1,190m/3,900ft||5-6 hour|
|Day 5||Ghasa to Tatopani||1200m/3940ft||5-6 hour|
|Day 6||Trek to Ghorepani||2,875m(9,432 feet)||7-8 hour|
|Day 7||Trek to Nayapul via Poon Hill & drive to Pokhara||827m(22,713ft)||7-8 hour|
|Day 8||Drive to Kathmandu||1,350m(4,229ft)||7-8 hour|
Not satisfied with our Itinerary?
Are you interested on planning custom trip? It takes only 2 to 3 minutes.
- Airport pick up and drop off by private vehicle on Arrival and Final Departure
- Pokhara hotel to Airport by Private Cap/Hiace
- Pokhara to Jomsom flight fare including Guide
- Kathmandu -Pokhara-Kathmandu transfer by Tourist Bus
- Meals on the trek( B, L, D)
- Seasonal fruits during the trip
- Best available twin sharing teahouses accommodation during the trekking
- An experienced Licensed holder trekking guide
- 1 Porter (2 trekker = 1 porter)
- Guide and Porter salary, insurance, trekking equipment, flight, food, and lodging
- ACAP permit and TIMS
- Medical kit with Oxygen Pulse
- All government tax, vat, and company service charges
- Nepal visa fee
- Any meals during staying in Kathmandu and Pokhara
- All Personal Nature Expenses
- Trekking equipment and Clothing
- Any types of drinks and Deserts (cakes, bakes, and pies)
- Any donation and monument entrance fees
- Tip for the crew (Note: TIPS is not compulsory but expected)
- Any other things which are not mentioned in the Included section
To go to Pokhara, we can take either flight or drive. Afterward, we’ll take a short flight to Jomsom to start the trek.
The maximum altitude on this route is 3800m(Muktinath). Trekking to Jomsom Muktinath is also best for beginners’ trekkers, and family trekking. So we can say the trek to Muktinath Jomsom is a moderately difficult trek.
Spring and Autumn are the best time to make a trip to Jomsom-Muktinath.
No, need. Trekking up to Muktinath and downwards valley are considered moderate/easy.
Yes, in almost all places on Jomsom trek there is wifi.
Package Name: Jomsom Muktinath 8 Days Trekking
Recommend trek, company, and Guide.
Did the Jomsom Muktinath Poon Hill Trek trek with guide Guide Rajesh . Great experience, with Rajesh finding the best places to stay during the trekking and always being available for our questions. Recommend trek, company, and guide.
Price US$ 668
USD 635 P.P
|No. of people||Price Per Person|
|1 pax||USD 824|
|2 paxes||USD 635|
|3 paxes||USD 623|
|4 paxes||USD 577|
|5 paxes||USD 576|
|6 paxes||USD 545|
|7 paxes||USD 543|
|8 paxes||USD 532|
|9 paxes||USD 531|
|10 paxes||USD 525|
- Best price guaranteed
- Have a big group? We can help.
- We can customize your trip as per your request
- Low on budget? We can help.