Yala Peak Climbing is one of the easiest trekking Peak to Climb up in Nepal.
What is Yala Peak?
The Yala Peak is a trekking peak which offers amazing Himalayan ranges of Nepal as well as Tibet. Comparatively, it is easier to climb than other trekking peaks of Nepal. Yala Peak climbing is a well-known adventure activity in Langtang Region.
In order to submit to Yala Peak, It’s very easy like trekking. Perhaps it’s easiest trekking peak to submit among 33 peaks that are commercial for climbing purposes. So any novice peak climbers can participate to climb Yala trekking peak. Those trekkers who have trekking experience, they can submit Peak Yala.
Placed in the heart of Langtang mountain range and close to Tibet, it is a chance to experience unique traditions to mountain people, and best thrill of adventure trekking and peak climbing in langtang region. The summit enhyance amazing good views of himalayan vistas of Nepal and Tibet side.
Journey to Yala Peak goes through forests, small villages, and Kenjin Gompa. The Nepal Mountaineering Association ranked Yala Peak (5550m) as a trekking peak which is a non-technical climb. Besides that, it is also a chance to experience traditions to mountain people where you can experience Nepali Tamang Culture that is the same with Tibetan Culture.
What to see after Yala Peak Submit?
From the Yala Peak summit, climbers get outstanding views of the Langtang Lirung (7246m), Lenpo Gang (7083m), Gangchempo (6388m), Dorje Lakpa (6990m), Ganesh Himal, Naya Kanga and Shishapangma (8027m).
In Terms of technical measurement to submit the Yala peak, it is a non-technical trekking peak. Without Prior climbing experience, adventure enthusiasts can submit.
Do we need a climbing permit for Yala Peak?
It doesn’t require any climbing permit. You should have a trekking permit which is required to explore Langtang Valley. So enjoy the trekking peak in Nepal without permit.
- Get amazing views of Langtang Range
- Lantang Valley Trekking
- Amzing Langtang National Park
- Kyanjin Gumpa
- Experience lifestyle of Lantang Region People
13 Days Yala Peak Itinerary
|Day 1||Arrival in Kathmandu (1,300m/4,264ft)||1,400 m (4,600 ft)||NA|
|Day 2||Trip Preparation( Explore Kathmand)||NA||3 hr|
|Day 3||Drive from Kathmandu to Syabrubesi||1,550m/5,100ft||6 – 7 Hour|
|Day 4||Trek to Lama Hotel||2,380m/7,830ft||5-6 hr|
|Day 5||Trek to Lama Hotel||3,430m/11,253ft||7 hr|
|Day 6||Langtang Village to Kyanjin Gompa||3,870m/12,697ft||4 hr|
|Day 7||Rest day at Kyanjin Gompa||NA||NA|
|Day 8||Trek to Yala Peak Base Camp||4600m/15092 feet||6-7 hr|
|Day 9||Yala Peak Submit (5500m/18045ft) and return to Yala Peak Base Camp||4600 meter/15092 feet||9 hour|
|Day 10||Trek to Langtang Village||3,870m/12,697ft||8 hr|
|Day 11||Langtang Village to Syabrubesi.||1,550m/5,100ft||8 hr|
|Day 12||Drive to Kathmandu||1,400 m (4,600 ft)||7 hr|
|Day 13||Final Departure||NA||NA|
How much does cost to Climb Yala Peak?
Base Camp Hike offers cheap Yala Peak pakcage for climbers at 1998 USD up to 2021/06/14.
- Airport Pickup and Pick off private vehicles.
- Teahouse accommodation during the trek
- Tented accommodation during the climb
- All meals (B,L,D)) during the trek and climb
- Flights (Kathmandu- Lukla -Kathmandu)
- Experienced trekking guide, climbing guide (leader) and assistant guides
- Porter (2 trekkers: 1 porter)
- Staff expenses including their salary, wages, insurance, equipment, domestic airfare, food and accommodation
- Duffel bag for trekking
- Trekking Permits, Climbing Permtis and others neccesssary offical works
- Tents and Kitchen Utensils for camping
- Climbing equipments
- Medical kit
- Nepal Government and local taxes and company service
- Nepalese visa fee
- International airfare to and from Kathmandu
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu
- Any types of drinks during trekking
- Personal expenses (Such as phone calls, internet, WIFI, extra porter, laundry, battery recharge, hot shower,and etc.)
- Tips for Guide and Porter
- All others things which are not mentioned on includes
Package Name: Yala Peak Climb
You can send inquiry via the form below.