The Manaslu Tsum Valley Trek with Larke pass is considered as an adventure trekking in Manaslu Region, Nepal. It starts from Kathmandu and goes to the border of Tibet(Tusm Valley). If you have 3 weeks’ time to hike in the Himalayas, we suggest you attempt Tsum Valley and Manaslu Circuit. You can taste real mountain experience as this trip goes with rural mountain areas of Nepal’s Himalayas.
Within 21 days, you can do the Manaslu Circuit and Tsum Valley. Only a few tourists visit this long journey where most of the voyagers hike only Manaslu Circuit. Only a few trekkers you can encounter in the Tsum valley area.
By combing Tsum Valley with Manaslu Circuit, trekkers can get a glimpse of Ganesh Himal, Shringi (7,187m), Ngadi Chuli (7,871m), Buddha Himal, Himal Chuli (7,893m) and Annapurna range and Mount Manasu Ranges.
Meanwhile, hike to Pungyen Monastery, you can see an impressive view of Manaslu glacier and Himalchuli as well as Birendra Lake.
How to do Manaslu and Tsum Valley Journey?
During these 2 trips combining journey, first of all, we’ll trek to Tsum Valley section and afterward, trekking goes to Manaslu Circuit which is also known as Larkey La Pass. Both the trekking falls in the Manaslu Conservation area and both of them are restricted area trekking. So Special Permits are needed for the Combing trip to Tsum valley and Manaslu Circuit.
Needless to say, trekking to Tsum valley and Manaslu are off the beaten paths into the isolated villages. By doing this trek, you can taste the rural life of Nepal, diverse nature and culture, landscapes, biodiversity, wildlife, birds, and Tibetan influenced Buddhist culture. during this trek is amazing.
If you are willing to more or less than 21 Days Tsum valley with Manaslu circuit Trek, leave a mail to Base Camp Hike. We’ll provide you with the best itinerary and package offer whether luxury or budget trip to Manaslu Tsum Valley.
Why you love Manaslu Circuit with Tsum Valley Trek?
- less touristic
- Budigangdaki Valley
- Ganesh Himal Range
- Nar Phu Valley
- Samdu, Samagaun, Dharmsala, and Dharapani
- Larkey La
- Mu Gompa and Rachen Gompa
- Stunning views of Mt. Manaslu, Simrang, Hiunchuli, Ngadi, Ganesh Himal, and Larkye Peak.
See Group Discount
|No. of people||Price P.P|
|2 -4||US$ 1600|
|10 +||US$ 1568|
21 Days Manaslu Tsum Valley Trek Itinerary
|Days||Itinerary||Altitude in Meter||Hour|
|Day 1||Drive Kathmandu to Sotikhola||710m||10 hr|
|Day 2||Trekking to Machhakhola||930m||6-7 hr|
|Day 3||Machhakhola to Jagat||1340m||6 hr|
|Day 4||Jagat to Lokpa||2240m||5-6 hr|
|Day 5||Trek to Dumje||2460 m||6-7 hr|
|Day 6||Trek to Nile- Chule||3361m||7 hr|
|Day 7||Trek to Mu Gompa||3710m||6-7 hr|
|Day 8||Exploration day around Mu Gompa||3710m||NA|
|Day 9||Trek to Rachen Gompa||3240m||3-4|
|Day 10||Chumling||2385||8 hr|
|Day 11||Trek to Deng||1860||7 hr|
|Day 12||Deng to Namrung||2630||9 hr|
|Day 13||Trek to Lho||3180||3-4 hr|
|Day 14||Trek to Samagaun||3530||2-3 hr|
|Day 15||Acclimatization Day in Sama Gaun||3530||NA|
|Day 16||Trek to Samdo||3860||2-3 hr|
|Day 17||Trek to Dharmasala||4480||2-3 hr|
|Day 18||Trek to Larke pass (5135m) and down to Bimtang||3860||10 hr|
|Day 19||Bimtang to Tilije||2300||6-7 hr|
|Day 20||Trek to Tal||1700m||4-5 hr|
|Day 20||Tal to Kathamandu( Drive)||1300||9 hr|
How much does cost Manaslu Tsum Valley Trek?
The Manaslu Tsum Valley Trek cost is USD 1600 per person on double occupancy basis. For the Group trek to Manaslu Tsum Valley Trek, we’ve special discounts.
- Airport pickup and drop off
- 2 nights tourist standard hotel in Thamel,Kathmandu with breakfast.
- Twin sharing accommodation during the trek.
- Manaslu Circuit Trek permit cost USD 100 per person per 1 week
- Tsum Valley Trek cost USD 40 per person per 1 week
- Annapurna Conservation and Manaslu conservation permits
- Kathmandu Valley sightseeing with private vehicle
- Local Bus transfer from Kathmandu to Arughat Bazar
- Sharing Jeep tranfer from Dharapani to Besisahar
- Besisahar to Kathmandu by Micro Bus
- Salary, Insurance, Vat, Tax Food, and accommodation of trekking staffs.
- Tax and Vat to Nepal Government and Company service charge.
- International flight ticket and Nepal Entry Visa
- All types of drinks and Desert
- Personal shopping and laundry, phone, internet bill, etc
- Trekking equipment
- Travel insurance( As it is Challenging trek you should have Insurance )
- Lunches and dinners in Kathmandu and Pokhara City
- Battery charges, laundry, Phone Call, WIFI and hot shower during the trek
- Personal trekking equipment and Clothing
- Any donation and monuments entrance fees.
- Tips for the crew (Note: Tips is not compulsory but expected)
- Any other things which are not mentioned Included
Simply, we can participant on the local bus or can hire a private Jeep to drive to Soti Khola from where we can start trek to Tsum Valley.
Manaslu Circuit with Tsum Valley is a Challenging trek.
The best time to explore Manaslu Tsum Valley is Spring and the Autumn.
Package Name: Manaslu Tsum Valley Package
You can send inquiry via the form below.