|Group size :
|min 1 and max 25
|Pick up point :
|Drop up point :
|Tour Duration :
|6 hours (tour hours can be flexible upon request)
|Major Attractions :
|Boudha Stupa, Pashupati Temple, Swoyambhu (Monkey Temple) & Durbar Square
|Transportation options :
|AC Luxury Car/Hiace
|Maximum Altitude :
|Departure Type :
One(1) day Kathmandu Nepal tours featured historical and cultural monuments listed in World Heritage Sites by UNESCO. By doing this tour, you will get information of history, culture, religion, lifestyle of city areas of Nepal.
Kathmandu has world heritage site that ranks among the highest in Asia with a lot of Hindu temples, Buddhist stupas, and Ancient Monuments. It is known as an open museum of medieval arts and architecture.
Though it we say, Kathmandu City tours, it covers the other 2 major cities of Nepal where world heritage sites exist.
They are Bhaktapur and Lalitpur(Patan). So there is 3 city tour included in Kathmandu City sightseeing tour. Including these 2 neighboring city, we can do sightseeing in 7 world heritage sites that cover by Kathmandu City Tours.
This awesome very short tour covers the entire major city in Kathmandu Valley, Katmandu, Patan, and Bhaktapur. This tour offers tourist easy walk through the old quarter of the town to see the lively traditional market.
What type of vehicle we expect KATHMANDU CITY TOUR?
In-vehicle services, we provide A/C and water bottles. The types of vehicles are set according to the number of guests. The below diagram shows the number of seats available after counting the driver and guide.
What places covers while we choose Kathmandu City Tour?
It covers Pashupatinath temple, Swayambhunath Stupa, Boudhanath Stupa, Kathmandu Durbar Square,Bhaktapur Durbar Square and Patan Durbar Square.
- Drive to Pashupatinath Temple and sightseeing around Pasupatinath.
- Drive from your hotel to Boudhanath Stupa and sightseeing around Boudhanath Stupa
- A short break for the lunch at Boudhanath.
- Drive to Swoyambhunath(Monkey Temple) and sighseeing Monkey temple area.
- Drive to Kathmandu Durbar Square (Basantapur) and sightseeing around Durbar Square.
- Drive back to Hotel.
How much does cost city Tour?
Base Camp Hike organize Kathmandu City tour at 72 per person based on minimum 2 people group. It covers 4 World Heritage Sites by UNESCO.
- Private vehicle transfers as per the program (Car/Hiace/Bus – depends on Group size).
- An English speaking local tour guide.
- Tour activities as per above program.
- All Nepal government taxes and office service charges.
- Food, beverage and all other personal expenses.
- Entrance permits and fees for all Temple, Monasteries, Cultural and Historical spots.
- Tips for tour guide and driver (optional)
Package Name: Kathmandu City Tour
You can send inquiry via the form below.
Based on minimum 2 people Group.