Base Camp Hike continues it’s annual scholarship for new students.
We are dedicated to support students for their education. Scholarships amount will be send directly to your College/University.
Scholarship Amount: $1000
How to Apply
Please complete the form or you can send through our email info[at)]basecamphike.com
The following students are eligible for this scholarship.
- High school students graduating this calendar year and have been accepted into a college, Campus or university.
- All Applicants must be enrolled as a student at an college or university.
- Applicants are not required to have a minimum GPA.
- Both International and Domestic students are eligible to apply.
- Must be currently attending or planning to attend a college or university during the fall 2020 academic
- Must be in good academic standing with your current educational institution.
- For applicants under 18, you must have permission from a parent or legal guardian.
Required Application details:
1.Please Write a 1,200 to 1,500-word essay regarding the following content.
- What is your dream destination?
- What has inspired this trip?
- You want to do this trip solo or in a group?
- Please provide proof of enrollment in college or university.
2. All you need to do is be currently enrolled or accepted into a college-ready for the next semester. We do require proof of acceptance or enrollment before we can move forward with your application.
Extra scholarship details
- Winning competitor will be chosen by a board of judges from Base Camp Hike.
- Any inquiries concerning the Base Camp Hike Scholarship can be coordinated to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Scholarship is accessible annually.
- Scholarship is non-renewable.
- The submission is an outline only, not the full article. Each outline will go through an approval process, and if yours is successful, you will then receive detailed instructions about how to write and submit the final article. If your submission is the winner, a check will be issued to your college or university.
Our scholarship is annual. The yearly deadline for submission is September 25 and the winner will be selected in the month of 10 October. The winner will be contacted by 15 of November.
Using the form below, please submit your completed application.