Mardi Himal trek for Nepali
by Jayaram Thapaliya · Updated July 13, 2022
Are you Nepali and wondering to visit Mardi Himal? If so on this page you will get all the information that you should know before visiting Mardi Himal.
The Mardi Himal Base Camp Trekking is one of the best trekking destinations for Nepali tourists. As it is near to Pokhara as well as offers the best views within a short time, this trail is being most demanded trekking trail for Nepali. In this post, you will get the Mardi Himal Trekking package COST and price per person based on our BEST SHORT DURATION ITINERARY.
Limited time? We’ve short days itinerary of Mardi Himal Base Camp Trekking
Not all can manage a week’s time for trekking/hiking. Hence we have crafted short-duration trekking to Mardi Himal that is altitude friendly as well as budget-friendly too.
How to do Mardi Himal Base Camp Trekking within a short time?
Reaching the trekking starting point and trekking ending point to your home takes time at least 2 days. So we have 2 options in that case.
Option 1, we have to take a flight to Pokhara so that it saves 1 day time but it is costly. Another cheap option is you can take a night bus drive to Pokhara so that you will be in Pokhara early morning.
There are many night buses that leave every day from Kathmandu to Pokhara. It charges less than 1 thousand and it saves you 1 day time to reach the trekking starting point. Nonetheless, upon finishing your trekking, if you reached Pokhara around 5 to 7 pm, we can go to Kathmandu on the same day.
Here is Short duration Mardi Himal Trekking ITINERARY
- Day 1: Drive to Kande and trek to Deurali
- Day 2: Trekking to Rest Camp
- Day 3: Trekking to High Camp
- Day 4: Hike to Mardi Himal Base Camp and back to Badal Danda
- Day 5: Trek to Siwai and drive to Pokhara and again drive to Kathmandu
How much does it cost to Mardi Himal Trekking Package for Nepali?
According to BASE CAMP HIKE’S plan for Mardi Himal Trekking Package for Nepali, it cost NPR 15000 per person. And this price is based on non-veg Nepali Khana. If you are vegetarian or vegan, you will discount on this package.
What is Included in the package for Nepali?
Here is the list of INCLUSION
- An Experienced Guide
- An assistant Guide(as the group size is higher than 8, we need an assistant guide
- Breakfast(Roti/Gurung Bread with Eggs and Curry or Noodles Soup) Lunch ( Chicken khana ), Dinner(Chicken Khana), Accommodation(Sharing room according to Bed Capacity, eg. 3 to 4)
- 3 Cup of Tea each day
- An Experienced Guide
- An Oximeter to Check Oxygen Level
- Kathmandu to Kande by Local Sharing Bus or Micro Bus
- Siwai to Ghandruk by Local Sharing Bus
- Pokhara to Kathmandu by Sharing Bus
What are the EXCLUDED ON PACKAGES?
- Tea more than 3 cups each day
- Battery Charge
- All Personal nature expenses
- TIPS for the Guides
- All other which is not mentioned INCLUDED
Upon managing holidays for trekking, you should buy or hire trekking gear for the trekking. You can hire a down Jacket and Sleeping bag in Thamel, but other gear you have to buy in Thamel. If you are curious to know where to buy or hire trekking equipment, you can message us. We will provide information in detail about where you can hire or buy trekking equipment at cheap prices.
If you have any questions or are interested in our offer, please contact us.